1. How long will my order take?Most orders can be completed within 2-3 weeks from the order confirmation, however larger quantity orders (20 pieces plus) will take slightly longer (4-5 weeks).
2. How can I pay for my order?We accept payment via cash, mpesa, cheque, credit and debit card payments.
3. What are your payment terms?We require 50% deposit on order confirmation and the balance 50% before collection or on delivery.
4. Do you charge for delivery?Delivery within Nairobi is free of charge. Any delivery outside of Nairobi, we outsource to various transporters and the cost can be paid directly to them
5. Is the price inclusive of the fabric?We have a range of fabrics for selection that are included in the price. However, for some outdoor quality canvas or other fabric collection that are in a higher price range they will be charged on top.
6. Do you provide any warranty/guarantee on your products?Yes, we provide a 3-year warranty on all the items made by us against any manufacturing faults. A manufacturer fault is any problem that develops because of the way a product was made. We will repair your items for free if your product is within its warranty period.
7. Do you export your furniture?Yes, we do. We have exported mostly within Africa but have also had clients export to the UK, Europe and the USA.
8. How much does the export cost?This depends on which country, approximately for one 20FT container within East Africa (Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania and Sudan) is priced at $2500 excluding clearing costs.
9. What after sales services do you offer?We usually offer one complimentary polish and cleaning of our furniture valid for two years after purchase. After which there is a nominal charge depending on the nature of the work required. Any furniture outside of Nairobi, transport and accommodation for our staff will be charged for on top.
10. What is the best way to maintain your furniture?It should be cleaned with warm water and a gentle soap on a regular basis.
11. Can you make custom orders and colours?Yes, we can. Depending on the customization required there may be an additional cost for this. For specific colors not included in our standard range we require a minimum order of 20 pieces.
12. Packing costsAll orders for delivery outside of Nairobi will incur a separate cost for packing. This is normally charged at approximately 2% of the total order value.
13. Where is your showroom located?We are based at Aztec business park, Unit 6, off Baba Dogo Road, Nairobi, Kenya